Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Mixtape [the bookish edition]

i made you a mix tape from all my favorites from this week!


Books:


I've been a reading fool the past few weeks and  I'm going to post some of the titles I've been reading  in a separate post later this week.  Summer vacation puts me in a bookish sort of mood, though, and has inspired every track on this week's mix tape!




Links: 
  • Dear Memoir at Curator Magazine:  I'm a big fan of the memoir and loved everything about this ode to the literary form and all her delightful family.
  • Biograph: Pay someone else to write the tell-all for you. (What an interesting job those ladies must have, eh?  Then again --  maybe not.)


Television and Film:


Art:
  • janemount on Etsy:  If you don't have the money or space to purchase your ideal bookshelf, she'll paint one for you.
What would your ideal bookshelf include?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...